Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged... again



So, I've been tagged... Here it goes...

1. I went to the dentist today. I'm probably one of the few people that enjoys going to the dentist. I love the clean feeling on your teeth... LOVE IT!

2. I HATE cold weather. So, I'm not happy these days when it's super cold.. and now I have car rider duty every morning from 8:20-8:45. I DO NOT LIKE IT!

3. I am a TV junkie. I watch WAY too much tv. BUT I love it. I love Grey's, Private Practice, Fringe, 90210, Samantha Who?, Jon and Kate, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, House and most importantly BONES!

4. I also love to read and I LOVE when you find a good series of books that you completely become addicted to... like Twilight and Stephanie Plum books. Speaking of Twilight, anxiously awaiting the new flick!

5. I love to sing. I don't sing well, but I do love to sing.

6. I am currently in my "dream" job. I love teaching the gifted kids. They amaze me everyday with the things they know and creatively can do!

7. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted without worrying about weight gain. Wouldn't that be nice?

Now... You're it...
1. Rachel
2. Amy S.
3. BooSheep (Shelley)
4. Lone Butterfly (Chris)
5. MK
6. Cindy
7. Heather

0 comments: