Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Quick post...

We made it safely back from Costa Rica. We had a wonderful trip and were definitely blessed by God while we were there. The country is beautiful, people are wonderful and the food is fabulous. Here's a picture to tide ya'll over. We got back Sunday night (10:30) and I started back to school yesterday, so a bit busy. The first picture is a little boy that I just thought was adorable. We passed out sunglasses and glasses last Sunday (7/29). The second picture is our Mission Team plus a few kids, Ivonne and Isaiah, Guido and Sara.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh, man! I'm so glad you got to go. I have been wanting to go on a mission trip for a couple of years now, but the church I went to only opened them to the men for some reason. Anyway, I can't wait to hear about everything. I will definately pray for you as school gets going again.