Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Maybe I should change my title to boring life

Not that my life is boring per se... I just keep reading about fabulous Girls Trips (Amy), kids playing sports, friends having babies... and what am I doing? Going to school... working at a school... and that's about it. :) My life is far from boring, goodness knows, I am SUPER busy. I have completed ONE class (only 9 to go) for my EDS degree, working on the second. And, that takes up a lot of time.

I actually came home early today (left school in order to change my name at the tag office, before my birthday... only to find out I can't change my name until I have paid off my car...). It's weird to not have to rush out the door somewhere (church, class, Bible Study...). So, I think I am going to take advantage of the beautiful Atlanta Spring Weather and go for a walk.

2 comments:

amy said...

awwww.... i can guarantee your life isn't boring! i would have maybe 3 or 4 posts if it wasn't for my kiddos. speaking of, i know you are still a newlywed, but are you guys discussing kids at this point?

Meredith said...

Yes, we're thinking in a couple of years... depending on how things go. We'd like to build in Decatur first or around the same time... Just depends :)