Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not much going on...

Not much going on in my world. Counting down to the last day of school (5 with kids, 8 total work days). It's not so much that I don't want to be at school teaching... it's the fact that the kids are SO excited that they don't listen anymore... they're running around and acting like hooligans. Making our jobs difficult and tiring.

Don't have a tv commentary for you guys yet. (I know you love them). I'll have one again in about a week or so. We're behind on 24 and Desperate Housewives. I have watched Brothers and Sisters... but that's it for this week (so far). Oh and quite a few episodes from Season 1 of NCIS. Still loving it! (thanks Lonebutterfly!)

I'm looking forward to the upcoming weekend. We're heading to St. Simons for the weekend. Chris is doing the Turtle Crawl Triathlon on Jekyll on Saturday. We are going to be staying with my Aunt at her house on St. Simons. ... SO EXCITED!!!

0 comments: