Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Friday, May 8, 2009

Another TV commentary

Hmmm, where to start...

24 feeling still the same... hating Tony... hating that Jack is sick (He can't die though... he's Jack Bauer, right?) Not much else to say right now on it.
Greys- (WARNING... If you didn't watch it yet, don't read this part) killed me last night. It was so sweet and yet so sad. First, the college graduates in the car crash and the girl's speech. I LOVE Alex. I love that he asked her to tell him her speech and then he used the same idea in his vows. I LOVE that Alex and Izzie were married. She looked so beautiful. and I LOVE that George walked her down the aisle. and the end... loved the end, but the end is what killed me. Seeing her there with her scarf on her head with her beautiful face totally reminded me of my mom and my mom's scarves and beautiful face.
Private Practice- the season finale was FANTASTIC! I cannot WAIT for the fall. first of all, LOVED that Violet picked Pete. YAY PETE! okay, but the end was killing me with Cooper so close to saving her... and then he left! Someone HAS to save her right? I think it's going to be Sheldon that saves her (just to throw a wrench into her plans with Pete). And totally felt bad for Addison. She really likes Noah but am so proud that she wouldn't give in. FINALLY Sam told Naomi that he still loves her. I still think there is hope for them yet!
Scrubs- still have to watch the season finale. It's making me sad though that there won't be a JD... :(
90210- YES, I do watch this one and TOTALLY Forgot to commentate on it last time. So, I think Ethan is into Silver (well, these aren't just my thoughts... they're from Rebecca too). Liam is totally into Annie and it's definitely going to mess up her relationship with Naomi. Naomi's sister Jen is going to blow through Naomi's money. AND, Ryan Matthews and Jen are going to start the new Melrose (anyone notice his apartment complex.. oh yeah... it was Melrose Place).
NCIS- still in the middle of season 1, but am totally digging the characters. The story lines are intriguing and I LOVE the banter between Kate and Dinoso (however you spell his name). And of course, everyone has to love Gibbs (Jethro... love it!) and Abbey! :)
BONES- all I can say is ... they are SO GOING TO DO IT! :) And I can't wait! I'm looking forward to next week's season finale.

And there you have it folks.. hopefully more entertaining commentary on the (too) many shows that I watch... which I sadly left out a few more that I watch... But I won't bore you with those. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree with you on Grey's and Private Practice...I'm so glad that Sam finally told her he still loves her!! I knew it all along(As I'm sure everyone else did too!). Grey's is going to be tough next week...bring out the box of tissues!

Rebecca said...

Not that I'm watching 24 anymore, but you know Jack is going to make it - didn't he sign on for more seasons?

Lone Butterfly said...

Tony is "DiNozzo" or (in his words) "Big D, Little i, Big N, ozzo" :)