Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last week

Last week is a bit of a blur to me. Monday, I spent the day with Chris. He decided to stay home from work to hang out with me before school starts. We ran errands and he changed out a door in the house. I think most of you know we've been slowly working on "updating" and improving our little home. Tuesday, part of the day was spent at school. Sue (my wonderful step mom) helped me in my classroom. In fact, she did more than help... she moved EVERYTHING where I wanted it. She helped me clean and when we left on Tuesday, my trailer was pretty much ready for students! I also had a doc appointment on Tuesday afternoon (see my other blog for details). Then it was back to school on Wednesday. I will admit, Wednesday- Friday were long and rough days for me. My ankles and legs were swollen by the end of each day (from all the sitting in meetings). Friday night I spent the evening (with Sue's wonderful help again.. .Sue is a great sous chef!) making 4 batches of banana cupcakes, which I have to admit were pretty tasty! However, something I ate for dinner (or during the day on Friday) made me super sick. Friday night starting at about midnight until now, I felt HORRIBLE. I have never felt so icky in my whole life. In fact, I hadn't gotten "sick" like that in 23 years (aside from the self-induced/alcohol sickness over the years). On a bright note, I am feeling SO MUCH BETTER today!!! Just finished breakfast (grits)... my first real food since I tried to eat rice for lunch yesterday. YAY! :)

0 comments: