Lilypie First Birthday tickers>

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Movie and Book Reviews

So as I said earlier in the summer, I've been reading a lot and catching up on a few flicks. Here's my thoughts on the movies I have watched. Chris and I watched "The Ex" with Zach Braff and Jason Bateman. It wasn't as funny as it looked in the previews, but it was still entertaining (have I mentioned I <3 Zach Braff?). I also watched "Wimbledon," starring Kirsten Dunst and Paul Bettany. It was also entertaining. I had started watching it on tv when we were in Austin and wanted to see the end. It's bit predictable, but entertaining. I like Paul Bettany, so it was enjoyable.

Now for books- I finished Sushi for Beginners. It was okay. Not a "can't put it down" kind of book, but enjoyable. I also read Double Cross. I love James Patterson books, particularly the Alex Cross and Women's Murder Club series. Double Cross was good, it's one that I read in about 2 days. I've also finished Full House and Full Tilt, both by Janet Evanovich. They were both easy reads and quite entertaining. They were not as entertaining as Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels, but still enjoyable. I'm currently waiting for the new Stephanie Plum novel (Fearless Fourteen) from the library (last I checked, I was 15 on the list). I will probably start 7th Heaven, of Patterson's Women's Murder Club series today.

More updates to come.

0 comments: